Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Club Baklava October 10th 2013

It is coming!
Great dancers. Great atmosphere. Of course I am looking forward to this event. It is organised by Hossam and Serena, and, you know, everything they touch becomes precious. The only problem is the day, and unfortunately I am a working mortal, so a weekday evening is always a bit of trouble for me. Still, it will be an amazing show. (As were all the previous shows they have done there.)
It will be a lot of fun for everyone, but it is also a great opportunity for all dancers to perform (if you know what you are doing, obviously) and to learn as well.

If you have never heard of this event, please check it out:


The place is really nice. No, no bellydancers around tables! They have a kind of stage. And be sure to watch interesting performances, a little bit of everything and luckily some Serena dancing or the Ramzy Dance Company. Then you will have a real taste about what quality dancing means. So, there is a lot to get excited about, but October is still a bit far... Let's concentrate on my one-hour Bellydancing with Style Workshop.


 I am planning this workshop with so much care and I am sure you will love it! Especially the super cute hip scarf from Follow the Sun. Yes, you are going to get a free one if you attend it. I am very excited and can't wait to finish preparing everything. My booking list is getting bigger, which is another reason to carefully watch for every detail (as if everything would go according to plan, and we know it is not usually like this... That's life.) Anyway, there will be music, bellydancing, basic moves, a lot of energy, and most importantly, cute hip scarves. It will be a workshop to remember...







You still have time to make your booking, just go to my Facebook Page Classic Dancer and find the details there. I will keep preparing everything until the 10th for an amazing afternoon. I can see a lot more coming, and I am so looking forward to it. Do not forget the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment